1. Remove engine parts from kitchen sink and cutting board.
2. Remove screws, nuts, and gaskets from bowls and plates.
3. Wash above mentioned bowls and plates.
4. Search floor for and remove screws, nuts and washers that missed the above bowls and plates that could injure feet.
5. Hide any kitchen utensils damaged by being used as engine tools.
6. Search web for ways to remove grease from cutting board.
7. Dispose of grease stained wash cloths and towels.
8. Come up with a good explanation of where all the wash cloths and towels went.
9. At least try and make the bed.
10. Hunt for all lost dirty socks. Check the kitchen cupboards.
11. Check on the toilet paper supply.
12. Find the empty tequila bottle. It’s here. The bastard is hiding and I’m going to find it.
13. Leave a love letter so no matter how bad you screw up, she will hopefully forgive you.